Friday, August 28, 2009

Here goes...


I love baking. I could bake every day. The things that stand in my way are fibromyalgia, budget, and calorie intake. I do manage to create something from the ingredients in my pantry at least a couple times a week. I made these Oreos today. They are wonderful. Especially dipped in milk.

I hope someday I can open a bakery named Sophrona's Bakery where I can share my baked goods with others. I love to make people happy with food. I love people and I love food. They are even better together. Especially with a latte.

Right now, I am a stay at home mom and I love it. My kids are 6 & 8. They take most of my energy. The rest of it goes to taking care of the house and baking. Which requires more house cleaning. My husband is finishing up a PhD and works full time. He is blowing farts on the kids tummies as I type this. They are cracking up. Especially my daughter.

I hope this is enough of a blog to start with. Especially for Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon- Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, important technical questions: Are the oreos crisp like the packaged kind? Can you still take them apart and eat the white filling first??

    Congratulations on a new beginnig - in so many ways. May many blogs, blog followers, delicious recipes and frothy lattes be in your future.

    ReplyDelete